Thursday, August 8, 2013

The curves conundrum....

Is it just me or are curves CRAZY! 

This revelation comes from the fact that I periodically have to go to the back of my closet for my so called "fat jeans." Now, I usually measure around a size 12. Sometimes a ten, sometimes a 14, but the majority of the time I'm a solid 12. However, on that rare occasion my curves decide they want to be a little "curvier". Don't get me wrong, the curvier the better, but on these days I venture to those few pairs of jeans I have in the back of the closet with the big, bold, ominously printed size 16. Someone explain to me how curves can somehow jump three sizes in a day. I'm not saying a size 16 is terrible or that it's fat, so get those thoughts out of your head, but it just doesn't seem fair. 

Now, at my heaviest I was a size 22. I've worked very hard to get to where I am today. I worked out, ate right, lost weight, but still kept my curves. So when I have to go back to those jeans it makes me feel like I've failed. Of course, I know it's just my body being dumb. 

The best days to have wonky curves are those days when my boobs are extra perky. I'll take those days any day of the week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment